We’ve been moving fast since we founded Pointer in December 2019. Since then, we’ve built and launched the initial version of our service to nearly 20 customers.
We’ve seen surprisingly deep demand from a broad cross section of customers, who are asking for ways that they can grow their business. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a full-time or part-time Account Executive to help us build our teams for our next stage of growth and development.
About the role
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage lead generation in collaboration with our SDR team.
- Manage your sales pipeline to identify and qualify prospects, sell them the value of Pointer Sales as a Service, or Pointer sales and marketing services, demonstrate the solution, close and onboard, in close partnership with our SDR team, service delivery teams, Customer Success Manager and leadership.
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to help build outbound lead generation campaigns to coordinate with your own outreach efforts.
- Participate in thought leadership and contribute to content marketing.
- Collaborate with our teams to provide high quality customer feedback for product/feature development.
- Track and manage your business using Salesforce and other technology solutions to find opportunities to improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
- Serve as a sales lead on accounts post sales to identify upselling opportunities in supporting our Customer Success Manager
Who you are:
- A top performer with 4+ years of proven success selling a SaaS or platform solution or B2B solutions
- 2 year track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Experience selling through the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing a deal.
- A drive to win with a validated process for identifying decision makers and supporting them through their decision process.
- A standout colleague who has a strong sense of personal ownership and a desire to learn and grow, and help others learn and grow.
- A problem solver with excellent communication skills and experience selling in an early stage environment.
- A positive "get it done" attitude with a bias for action.
- Willingness to prospect cold and warm leads.
- A desire to mentor others in developing their sales skills
About working at Pointer
At Pointer, we’re looking for structured thinkers full of passion, ambition, and kindness. We’d love for you apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your experience, skills, and interests will help you stand out—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Pointer, we welcome people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions and the status quo. Join us.
At Pointer, we:
- Are fundamental optimists who believe we’re going to really make a significant impact in this world
- Go to extraordinary lengths to distinguish ourselves through world-class work.
- Prioritise quality over speed, and speed over scope.
- Desire working with deeply kind, mission-driven people.
- Strive to make the complex simple.
- Use first principles to debate ideas, test assumptions, and make decisions.
- Seek the truth by putting data above opinions.
- Assume good intent and give tactical feedback to help each other get better.
- Hold no ego—when our customers win, we all win.
As a company, we are seriously committed to your professional development and growth:
- You will set your own monthly goals aligned with our ambitious strategy.
- You will have our collective support in achieving major wins—and personal coaching from other staff.
- You will be able to request and manage your own budget.
- You will be encouraged to take risks, try new things, and be creative with your work.
- You will have many opportunities to exchange and engage in feedback.
- You will be offered continual chances to stretch yourself and raise your own bar.
- You will be rewarded for achieving excellence and mastery.
To apply, please send a note using the contact form below and we will arrange a call. 99% of the interview process will be via phone calls, sms and emails. As there is a face to face component to this position, an in person interview will be part of the process.