Recruiting, training and retaining junior sales staff is difficult. As you know, for recruiters, these positions are low value roles to fill, and the most likely to be replaced during the "warranty" period.
Pointer has a new way for you to fill these roles and generate the same or more revenue while doing so (more below 👇).
Your clients are looking to grow so they turn to outbound sales, but soon realise that it's a complicated model to get right. Their "go fast" plan, rapidly becomes a frustrating experience with a constant "recruit, train, replace" cycle.
Pointer delivers the benefits of a staff member, without the downside. On top of that, we bring a layer of expertise and skills that are difficult to hire for in junior sales roles. We know we will be most effective if we find a way to work together to fill these sales positions in a meaningful way for both you and your client.
Of course, there are times where placing sales talent in house is best. But, there are circumstances where a great contractor might be better and you may want to consider working with us:
- A decent SDR's ability to fetch a higher salary in the market increases by approximately 5% PER MONTH. Unless the company wants to keep raising salaries for the role, retention is hard.
- The role is seen as a stepping stone and internal promotion is expected soon after starting. If there are not enough Account Executive roles for the SDR to move into, they will be looking for new roles as soon as they have 'mastered' the SDR skills. Learning on your client's dime (and being replaced for free, by you)
- Most SDR's take 3 months to learn their role, and 6 months until their output is maximised. Pointer's team are already trained and will be at full speed much quicker
- Tools, systems and management are both major cost centres, and barriers to effective prospecting. Many organisations are not yet set up to be effective with data providers, research tools, tech stacks, technical setups and RevOps. Pointer removes a lot of complexity so they can focus on their core business.
- The lines between remote staff and contractors are more blurred than ever. Our team do not need to be micro-managed so working remotely should not be a barrier to delivering the best sales staff available.
- All these challenges are only made worst if a business only wants to fill a part time junior sales role. Whereas we offer fractional services if necessary.
Other high level benefits
- We offer month-month services, reducing risk to your clients.
- We mange succession and cross training.
- Fill a position by referring Pointer position once, and never worry about it again.
- Complete transparency. We build for your clients. We do not retain any of the IP. At any stage, if your client wanted to go in house, they will not skip a beat.
We are genuine in our intention of being good partners, and think that working with you could be a mutually beneficial experience.
View video here
if it does not display correctly